Is there an age restriction?
- Drivers must be 16 years of age to Drive in the DriveXotic experience. To participate in the Ride-Along, riders must be 13 years of age, and must be accompanied by Parent or Guardian.
Are there Health Restrictions?
- Due to the extreme nature of the experience, drivers with pre-existing conditions, such as heart conditions, neck or back issues, high blood pressure, pregnancy or motion sickness/vertigo, will NOT be allowed to participate.
- Drivers with prosthetic or casted appendages will not be permitted to participate at this time.
How many laps do I get?
- All experiences will consist of 4 laps, with the option to purchase 3 additional laps, to bring your total to 7.
Do I need to know how to drive manual?
- Currently only the Dodge Viper and Rossion Q1R are manual transmissions. All other cars are automatic or paddle shift capable. The Viper and Rossion will require previous manual transmission driving experience.
Are instructors provided?
- You will be provided with a driving instructor for your experience. Instructors are there for your safety and benefit. Your instructor will teach you proper technique, and give guidance on how to get the optimum performance from your vehicle during your time behind the wheel.
When should I arrive?
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time
How long is the experience?
- Plan on 2 hours at the track. That gives time for registration, orientation, pictures, and driving, as well as time to review your video.
Can I bring spectators?
- Yes, spectators are welcome, but they will be required to sign waivers for being on the premises.
- Spectators will not be allowed to ride in the cars.
What should I wear?
- Closed toed shoes are required. No open toed shoes, high heels, or other shoes that would inhibit your ability to manipulate the pedals. Long sleeve shirts and long pants are highly recommended but not required.
Are helmets provided?
- Yes, we will provide you with a DOT approved helmet, and a hair guard to wear on the day of your experience.
Can I take pictures?
- Yes, you are encouraged to take pictures. You will be given the opportunity to do so with the cars at a certain time. Feel free to bring spectators to take photos during your experience.
- You will not be allowed to take photos (selfies) while driving the car.
- Your own personal in-car video cameras may not be used while driving.
Is video provided?
- Yes, your experience will be recorded using our Racelogic video system. We have 2 cameras on board with you. 1 camera faces out towards the track, while the other is facing back at you to catch your reactions and expressions during your experience. Your video will also include graphic overlays of the track map, vehicle speed, and g-forces, for additional bragging rights!
- Videos may be purchased during reservations or the day of, at the cost of $42.
Do I need a reservation?
- Reservations are not required, but are very helpful in scheduling. Walk-ins are welcome, but be aware the experience will only run on certain days.
Are these cars covered by my insurance?
- NO. All drivers are required to purchase a track insurance policy for their experience. Your personal policy will not cover on-track activities.
- All drivers are required to purchase a policy and sign an insurance waiver
- All policies are per experience. If you purchase more than one vehicle, you must purchase additional policies (with the exception of our multi-car packages).
- You must purchase the minimum policy (option 1, $29) to drive.
- Policy pricing is as follows:
Option #1 $50,000 Coverage with a $5,000 Deductible Cost = $29.00
Option #2 $100,000 Coverage with a $2,500 Deductible Cost = $49.00
Option #3 $150,000 Coverage with a $1,000 Deductible Cost = $69.00
Option #4 $200,000 Coverage with a $500 Deductible Cost = $89.00
Is there a cancellation policy?
- Yes, cancellations must be made (2) days prior to the reservation time.
- If you miss your date or cancel after the (2) day period, you will be charged a $50 transfer fee.
- There are no refunds on Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates are transferable, but non-refundable.
Is there a rain out policy?
- Yes, we will do our best to reschedule your experience on a later date if your experience is cancelled due to rain. We do not issue refunds in the event of a rainout. We will do everything we can to get you on track in a timely manner. Your experience will not expire.
Can I upgrade my experience?
- Yes, at registration, you can add laps, or additional cars for discounted rates. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and current discounts)