DriveXotic Sales and Attendance Policy
Should there be any doubt as to a participant meeting the following criteria, we encourage an on-site visit prior to booking.
- Have and present a validly issued and current driver’s license.
- Present proof of identity and confirmation of purchase.
- Sign a waiver of liability.
- By offering themselves out as a participant, represents that their physical condition is sufficient to safely engage in the experience [please note that DriveXotic advises against participating should the individual be pregnant, suffer from, among other things, high blood pressure, heart condition or claustrophobia].
- Wear all required safety gear which shall be provided by DriveXotic.
- If driving, meet the physical specifications of the automobile which will accommodate individuals wearing a helmet falling within the parameters of 4’10” to 6’6’’ tall, and up to 300 lbs. Note also that the automobiles are not enhanced for the hearing impaired, nor for the physically handicapped.
- Should a participant appear, within the sole judgment of Management, to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol the participation shall be DENIED with no refunds, substitutions or exchanges given.
- Abide by all Codes of Conduct determined within the sole discretion of DriveXotic.
- Unless specifically confirmed in writing by selecting the option in the waiver of liability at check-in, Participant agrees and consents that DriveXotic and/or their affiliates may use their name and/or photo in connection with any marketing, publicity, communication with the public and/or advertising, hereafter “Publicity or Promotional Piece” which DriveXotic, in its sole discretion, elects to conduct.
All purchases, except as specifically noted herein, are non-refundable, final sale, as and when booked. A credit card is required to make your purchase. Upon booking, the credit card will be charged the full amount of the experience(s).
Dates and time slots may be changed up to 7 days prior to the reservation with no fee, including substitution of the experience with a voucher/gift certificate valid for 3 years, for the same experience or in the amount paid for the experience purchased.
Re-scheduling between 7 and 2 days prior to the appointment is subject to a $99 surcharge.
No rescheduling (or substitution with a voucher/gift certificate) is permitted within 48 hours of the appointment.
Except as specifically noted herein, DriveXotic is not responsible for any ancillary expenditure or expense incurred in connection with having booked a non-refundable, non-exchangeable experience, including but not limited to lodging or transportation. Also note that from time-to-time MSR changes the availability of the track and DriveXotic’s available dates may change.
In the rare event of unavailability of the car you selected for your experience, you will be given a replacement experience of an equal or better value from among vehicles that DriveXotic will offer out to you for you to choose from.
All purchases, except as specifically noted herein, are non-refundable, final sale, as and when booked. Cancellations within 7 days and all no-shows will result in 100% forfeiture
Refund policy from DriveXotic rescheduling or canceling
DriveXotic has the right to cancel and refund bookings up to 14 days prior to the date of the scheduled experience. DriveXotic is not responsible for any ancillary expenditure or expense incurred in connection with this cancellation, including any anticipated opportunity or expectation of opportunity to book an experience.
Rain-out policy from DriveXotic
In the event of a weather related cancellation, we will not issue a refund. We offer many makeup dates per month. We will reschedule your drive for a later time with no fees. Any extras or add-ons you have purchased will carry over to your rescheduled drive.
If you have a very small window of opportunity in your schedule and may not be able to join us at a later date in the event of a weather related cancellation (which is rare, but it does happen. This is Texas and weather is hard to predict), please proceed with caution in your purchase. We strive to provide the best experience possible, but cannot operate in the rain. However, given that we have our own race track, we have plenty of opportunity to get you accommodated. If you have no flexibility in your schedule, I’d advise you consider that before booking.